TribePUNCH™ Season Six 2019
Welcome to TribePUNCHTM Season Six 2019!
Exercises in red have a direct link to vimeo. Simply click on the red exercise for a full video presentation.
Understanding the Whiteboard
Each session has:
- A Training Objective which we use to explain why we’re training the way we are for each session.
- A detailed description of the Formula and gaming behind each workout.
- Coaching Tips to assist us in delivering world class sessions week after week.
We have developed educational support that will give us some of the essential tools to coach our teams, and everyone in our teams to reach their full training potential. Before beginning to coach this season, we encourage and recommend that you click on the:
1. TRIBE Ready Stance – to learn how to coach and set up for safe movement
2. TRIBE Coaching System – to learn how to coach team members safely and effectively
Note: You can also click on the hyperlinks below to watch vimeo videos to support your learning.
1. TRIBE Ready Stance/Position
2. TRIBE Coaching System
Our focus when delivering the season is to:
- Know the program and study each workout. We have provided some great coaching tips to help us map out our sessions.
- Know our team members so we can apply our full progression / regression strategies for each of the exercises featured.
- Use Howell’s (1982) conscious/competence model as discussed in module. This will help us understand where our members are ‘at’ and give us a great cueing platform for each individual member.
- Take care of each member and create memorable entertaining sessions.
Jose Guadalupe Pintor Guzman ‘Pintor’. In 1979 he won the WBC bantamweight title defeating Carlos Serna where he made eight defenses. In 1985 Pintor went on to win the WBC super-bantamweight title where he defeated Juan Meza. He finished with a professional career record of 72 Bouts. Wins; 56, Losses; 14, Draws; 2, KO’s; 42.