TribeLIFE™ Season Six 2019
TribeLIFETM Season Six 2019 is here! The second to last season of the year and it is another six weeks of unique training that enhances our lifestyle and allows for detailed focus in our own training goals.
As we all know TribeLIFETM has a strong focus on loaded movement both through, and against gravity. This allows us to combine the effectiveness of our movement potential while increasing overall strength and conditioning of the muscles. With all of that said, the start of the season targets multi-directional stability, strength, balance and conditioning. This strengthens and conditions our muscles and connective tissue along with the other systems of the body that assist in everyday function. This strong base then allows us to safely challenge through load while maintaining a strong multi- directional movement focus to develop power, mobility and agility. All of which will increase caloric burn both during and post workout.
There is plenty of diversity, challenge, progression and fun in this season so please be sure to read the Training Objectives and Coaching Tips for best practice. From all of us here at TRIBE Team Training® – 3, 2, 1, GO!
Click on the red exercise and it will take you straight to the vimeo support video’s.
Understanding the Whiteboard
Our overall coaching goal is to bring our members to new levels of understanding to produce stronger, leaner functionally fit bodies. Each session has:
- A Training Objective which we use to explain why we’re training the way we are for each session.
- A detailed description of the Formula and gaming behind each workout.
- Coaching Tips to support the coach and enhance the delivery of each session.
We have developed educational support that will give us some of the essential tools to coach our teams, and everyone in our teams to reach their full training potential. Before beginning to coach this season, we encourage and recommend that you click on the:
1. TRIBE Ready Stance – to learn how to coach and set up for safe movement
2. TRIBE Coaching System – to learn how to coach team members safely and effectively
Note: You can also click on the hyperlinks below to watch vimeo videos to support your learning.
1. TRIBE Ready Stance/Position
2. TRIBE Coaching System
Our focus when delivering the season is to:
- Know the program and study each workout. We have provided some great coaching tips to help us map out our sessions.
Know our team so we can apply our full progression / regression strategies for each of the exercises featured. See TRIBE Ready Stance and TRIBE Coaching System for assistance.
- Use Howell’s (1982) conscious/competence model as discussed in module. This will help us understand where our members are ‘at’ and give us a great cueing platform for each individual member.
- Take care of each member and create memorable entertaining sessions.