TribeLIFE™ Season Three 2019
This season we look at the benefits of metabolic conditioning (MetCon). There are multiple ways to develop metabolic conditioning programs. We have chosen to combine structured work load with rest periods to maximize the efficiency of the desired energy system. To begin, we plan our development with high volume formulas that progressively increases in load over the first two weeks. This will increase endurance, increase caloric burn (during and after the workout), help with hormonal response to burning fat and will build lean muscle. From there we increase multiplane complexities to challenge movement control, increase joint stability and increase strength endurance. This season has plenty of new content to stimulate and challenge the most seasoned TribeLIFE™ member so please view all videos, read each formula explanation. and of course, check out the Coaching Tips.
From all of us here at TRIBE Team Training ® 3, 2, 1 GO…!
Click on the red exercise and it will take you straight to the vimeo support video’s.
Understanding the Whiteboard
We coach the ‘how’s’ and ‘why’s’ of what we do to keep working within our progressive high intensity, interval training.
Each session has:
- A Training Objective which we use to explain why we’re training the way we are for each session.
- A detailed description of the formula and gaming behind each workout.
- Coaching Tips to support the coach and enhance the delivery of each session.
We have developed educational support that will give us some of the essential tools to coach our teams, and everyone in our teams to reach their full training potential. Before beginning to coach this season, we encourage and recommend that you click on the:
1. TRIBE Ready Stance – to learn how to coach and set up for safe movement
2. TRIBE Coaching System – to learn how to coach team members safely and effectively
Note: You can also click on the hyperlinks below to watch vimeo videos to support your learning.
1. TRIBE Ready Stance/Position
2. TRIBE Coaching System
Our focus when delivering the season is to:
- Know the program and study each workout. We have provided some great coaching tips to help us map out our sessions.
- Know our team members so we can apply our full progression / regression strategies for each of the exercises featured.
- Use Howell’s (1982) conscious/competence model as discussed in module. This will help us understand where our members are ‘at’ and give us a great cueing platform for each individual member.
- Take care of each member and create memorable entertaining sessions.