TribeLIFE™ Season Six 2021
Welcome to TribeLIFETM Season Six 2021! In these ever-evolving times of government policies and club protocols, we will ensure that you have options and coaching tips to successfully deliver a great season. Whether it is 100% in
studio, 100% virtual or a combination of both, we’ve got you!
We start this season focusing on movement control (controlled deceleration, agility, rotational control, and directional control) along with movement adaptability and cardiovascular fitness. From there our focus shifts to our second phase of development with a simple plan of strength, power, and mobility. We do this by increasing the load, exercise threshold, and complexity of exercise selections. As always, we finish our season by testing our development in our challenge phase. Go big team, it’s an awesome one!
From all of us here at TRIBE Team Training® – 3, 2, 1, GO!
Click on the red exercise and it will take you straight to the vimeo support video’s.
Understanding the Whiteboard
Our overall coaching goal is to bring our members to new levels of understanding to produce stronger, leaner functionally fit bodies. Each session has:
- A Training Objective which we use to explain why we’re training the way we are for each session.
- A detailed description of the Formula and gaming behind each workout.
- Coaching Tips to support the coach and enhance the delivery of each session.
We have developed educational support that will give us some of the essential tools to coach our teams, and everyone in our teams to reach their full training potential. Before beginning to coach this season, we encourage and recommend that you click on the:
1. TRIBE Ready Stance – to learn how to coach and set up for safe movement
2. TRIBE Coaching System – to learn how to coach team members safely and effectively
Note: You can also click on the hyperlinks below to watch vimeo videos to support your learning.
1. TRIBE Ready Stance/Position
2. TRIBE Coaching System
Our focus when delivering the season is to:
- Know the program and study each workout. We have provided some great coaching tips to help us map out our sessions.
- Know our team so we can apply our full progression / regression strategies for each of the exercises featured. See TRIBE Ready Stance and TRIBE Coaching System for assistance.
- Use Howell’s (1982) conscious/competence model as discussed in module. This will help us understand where they are ‘at’ and give us a great cueing platform for each individual member.