TribeCORE™ Season Two 2021
Welcome to TribeCORETM Season Two 2021! In these ever-evolving times of government policies and club protocols, we will ensure that you have options and coaching tips to successfully deliver another great session. Whether it is 100% in studio, 100% virtual or a combination of both, we’ve got you!
You will find all the necessary options and coaching tips to successfully deliver another incredible season whilst adhering to all your government policies and club protocols.
This season we start our development with a simple focus that targets the muscles that support the structure and function of our primary target areas, the back, bum, belly, and shoulders. The focus is designed to increase postural alignment and structural integrity to provide a stronger and more functional base of support. This will allow us to safely live strong, athletic, and functional lives. During this phase we will be using minimal external load to allow for increased volume (reps, time) to increase our base conditioning levels.
This first phase of development allows us to then increase loaded movement and overall training volume with a focus on developing power through movement and strength endurance.
We know your teams will love the results they get with this season and we can’t wait to see (and hear!) all about your team members successes.
From all of us here at TRIBE Team Training® 3, 2, 1, GO
Click on the red exercise and it will take you straight to the vimeo support video’s.
Understanding the Whiteboard
We coach the ‘how’s’ and ‘why’s’ of what we do to keep working within our pillar of strength to build integrity from the inside out.
Each session has:
- A Training Objective which we use to explain why we’re training the way we are for each session.
- A detailed description of the Formula and gaming behind each workout.
- Coaching Tips to assist us in delivering world class sessions week after week.
We have developed educational support that will give us some of the essential tools to coach our teams, and everyone in our teams to reach their full training potential. Before beginning to coach this season, we encourage and recommend that you click on the:
1. TRIBE Ready Stance – to learn how to coach and set up for safe movement
2. TRIBE Coaching System – to learn how to coach team members safely and effectively
Note: You can also click on the hyperlinks below to watch vimeo videos to support your learning.
1. TRIBE Ready Stance/Position
2. TRIBE Coaching System
Our focus when delivering the season is to:
- Know the program and study each workout. We have provided some great coaching tips to help us map out our sessions.
- Know our team members so we can apply our full progression / regression strategies for each of the exercises featured.
- Use Howell’s (1982) conscious/competence model as discussed in module. This will help us understand where our members are ‘at’ and give us a great cueing platform for each individual member.