TribeCORE™ Season Six 2019
Welcome to TribeCORE™ Season Six 2019!
We start the season developing spinal, hip and shoulder stability so we can improve posture and increase neuromuscular efficiency thereby decreasing injury risk. From there we use this strong platform to develop the ability to transfer power through movement. We want to effectively facilitate the distribution of external load and transfer this added stress into strong functional movement. This will also assist in building strong and healthy cardiovascular fitness.
By looking at the principles of training our core, through direct progression and periodization, we can create some fantastic results and lifestyle benefits. This season has lots of variety of formulas, exercises, progressions and gamification. In short, we have a fantastic season that will challenge both the mind and body equally.
From all of us here at TRIBE Team Training® 3, 2, 1 GO…!
Click on the red exercise and it will take you straight to the vimeo support video’s.
Understanding the Whiteboard
We coach the ‘how’s’ and ‘why’s’ of what we do to keep working within our pillar of strength to build integrity from the inside out.
Each session has:
- A Training Objective which we use to explain why we’re training the way we are for each session.
- A detailed description of the Formula and gaming behind each workout.
- Coaching Tips to assist us in delivering world class sessions week after week.
We have developed educational support that will give us some of the essential tools to coach our teams, and everyone in our teams to reach their full training potential. Before beginning to coach this season, we encourage and recommend that you click on the:
1. TRIBE Ready Stance – to learn how to coach and set up for safe movement
2. TRIBE Coaching System – to learn how to coach team members safely and effectively
Note: You can also click on the hyperlinks below to watch vimeo videos to support your learning.
1. TRIBE Ready Stance/Position
2. TRIBE Coaching System
Our focus when delivering the season is to:
- Know the program and study each workout. We have provided some great coaching tips to help us map out our sessions.
- Know our team members so we can apply our full progression / regression strategies for each of the exercises featured.
- Use Howell’s (1982) conscious/competence model as discussed in module. This will help us understand where our members are ‘at’ and give us a great cueing platform for each individual member.
- Take care of each member and create memorable entertaining sessions.